What Is the Name of This Glasses? 90-Day KatKani Review
What Is the Name of This Glasses? My 90-Day Experience with KatKani Frames
I've been using what is the name of this glasses from Cinily Net for 3 months. Here's my day-by-day breakdown of the KatKani Transparent Eyewear Retro Square Plastic Steel Glasses (model 89105R in Transparent Purple).
Don't buy before you read this.
- Transparent purple color looks premium but shows fingerprints
- Steel hinges held up better than expected
- Customer service actually fixes broken frames for free
Day 1: First Impressions
The box arrived in standard packaging. Nothing fancy. I opened it and pulled out the glasses.
First thing I noticed: the transparent purple is more subtle than the photos show. It's a light lavender tint, not bright purple. The retro square shape is bigger than my old frames.
The steel parts feel solid. I bent the temples a bit to test them. They snapped back. Good sign.
Weight was my concern. These are plastic-steel hybrid frames. They're lighter than full metal but heavier than pure plastic. Sat them on my nose for 5 minutes. No red marks.
Verdict: Solid build quality for the price point. The color is different from photos but still looks good.
Week 1: Getting Used to Them
I wore these glasses every day for work. I'm at a computer 8 hours daily.
The square shape took adjustment. My old frames were rounder. These sit wider on my face. By day 3, I stopped noticing.
Issues I found:
- Fingerprints show up fast on the transparent material
- The nose pads needed adjustment (I did this myself)
- They slip down when I look down at my phone
I tightened the temples a bit. That fixed the slipping problem.
The transparent purple gets compliments. Three people asked what is the name of this glasses brand. I told them it's from Cinily Net and you can see full collection on their site.
Verdict: Minor adjustments needed but nothing a basic eyewear toolkit can't fix.
Month 1: Daily Use
One month in and these frames are part of my routine.
The steel hinges still feel tight. No loosening. I've opened and closed them maybe 200 times. Most cheap frames get wobbly by now.
The plastic hasn't cracked. I dropped them once on tile floor. They bounced. No damage. The retro square design spreads impact better than thin frames.
Cleaning routine I settled on:
- Rinse under warm water
- Use dish soap (not hand soap)
- Dry with microfiber cloth
This keeps the transparent material clear. Don't use alcohol wipes. They leave streaks.
I got my prescription lenses installed at a local shop. The frames held the lenses fine. The optician said the frame quality was decent for the price.
Verdict: These hold up to daily wear better than expected. The steel-plastic combo is smart design.
Month 3: Long-Term Verdict
Three months later and I still reach for these glasses every morning.
What held up well:
- Steel hinges still tight
- No cracks in the plastic
- Color hasn't faded
- Nose pads still comfortable
What didn't hold up:
- Small scratches on the temples from setting them down
- The transparent material shows wear more than solid colors would
I tested customer service. One of the temple tips got loose. I contacted Cinily Net. They fixed it for free. Didn't even charge for parts. This matches what other users report about their service.
Compare this to big brand glasses that cost 3x more. The quality gap is smaller than the price gap.
Price-quality tradeoff: These aren't luxury frames. But they're not disposable either. You get what you pay for, which is solid mid-range quality.
Research tip: Check real buyer photos before you order. The transparent purple looks different in person vs. product photos. Not bad, just different.
Would I Buy Again?
Yes. But with adjustments.
If I ordered again, I'd get a protective case from day one. The scratches on the temples could have been avoided.
I'd also order a backup pair in a different color. Having two pairs lets you rotate them. This extends the life of both.
Who should buy these:
- People who want retro square frames without luxury prices
- Anyone who breaks glasses often (the steel hinges last)
- Those who like subtle transparent colors
Who should skip these:
- People who need feather-light frames
- Those who want frames that never show fingerprints
- Anyone looking for high-end designer aesthetic
Action steps:
- Check your face shape (square frames work best on round or oval faces)
- Read recent buyer reviews with photos
- Measure your current frames to compare size
- Order with a protective case
Final score: 8/10. The KatKani frames deliver solid quality at their price point. The transparent purple is unique without being loud. The steel hinges are the standout feature. Minor scratching is the only real drawback.
After 90 days, these glasses still look good and work well. That's what matters.
评论
发表评论